Photo provided by Tracy Watson tracywatsonphotography.co.uk
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whilst you are on the NNPC website, then please sign up for our emailed newsletter.
- We promise to only send you monthly newsletters and urgent announcements.
- You have complete control on what you receive from us and can unsubscribe using automatic links provided.
Welcome to the Newton & Noss Parish Council website.
You will find information here on what the Parish Council is and how it operates, information on our community and how to access services from the Parish, South Hams and Devon County Council.
Keep an eye on the news section for local events, road closures and Parish news.
If you would like details of a local event or group included on our new website, please use the contact form on the website to send us details and we will consider your request.
Latest Community Events
The Parish Council
We have incorporated an archive of the Council minutes from meetings January 2019 onwards. For copies of minutes before 2019, please contact the Clerk.
We will use the News and Events column to keep you informed about local information and other items which we think are important for you to know. The column will also carry details about what’s happening in the area and we encourage the organisers of events to let us know, using the contact form, so we can provide further publicity for your activities.
Who are we?
For a detailed list of all current members, please visit the councillors page.
• The Council regularly meet to discuss local issues
• Support and encourage ongoing community engagement initiatives
• Maintain devolved assets at a local level
• Support the economic diversity and prosperity of the village
• Review planning applications and make comments as appropriate
For the locations and times of Council meetings please refer to the individual agendas.