Footpaths around Newton and Noss
Would you believe that in addition to the 21 miles of County roads, there are 63 footpaths within the Parish of Newton & Noss? They vary in length from just 10 metres in the case of the Boathouse Steps at Kiln Quay, to the 11 kilometres of the Revelstoke or Nine Mile Drive.
All the paths are described in the Newton and Noss Footpath Guide, compiled by Tom and Gill Taylor, published by the Parish Council and viewed / printed online via the link below.
To accompany the Guide, the Ordnance Survey “Outdoor Leisure Map 20: South Devon, Brixham to Newton Ferrers” covers the whole Parish.
The path descriptions are followed by a set of ten walks, visiting every corner of the Parish. Some items of historical and environmental interest have been included to add interest to the walks.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.
Walks around Noss Mayo
These are a selection of National Trust walks starting from NT Carparks
Respect our Local Environment
Please help to look after and respect our local environment by observing these common-sense guidelines:
- Enjoy the countryside and respect its life and work.
- Take your litter home.
- Guard against all risk of fire.
- Fasten all gates.
- Keep your dogs under close control.
- Pick up after your dog and dispose of responsibly.
- Keep to public paths across farmland.
- Use gates and stiles to cross fences, hedges and walls.
- Leave livestock, crops and machinery alone.
- Help to keep all water clean.
- Protect wildlife, plants and trees.
- Take special care on country roads.
- Make no unnecessary noise.